Planning your trip is half the fun of going on holiday, don’t you think? The anticipation builds and, by the time you’re ready to board your plane, your list of must-sees can be taking up valuable room in your carry-on luggage.
1. Melting Butter recommends Native & Co
2. HipShops recommends Hoxton St Monster Supplies
A wonderful, quirky store that you could only find in London! Bespoke and everyday items for the the living, dead and undead – recently voted ‘No. 1 Kids’ Shop in London’ by Time Out Magazine (photo courtesy of Hoxton St Monster Supplies).
3. Petite Passport recommends Unto this Last
4. 12 Hours recommends Labour and Wait
5. Selvedge magazine recommends Forest + Found
Among the other stores they recommend are Forest + Found. For the designers from Forest + Found, a deep understanding of living in their East London community coexists alongside foraging excursions in nearby Epping Forest. Their wares are available at various exhibitions around the city, which are listed on their website (photo courtesy of Forest + Found).